Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New job

Peachboo August 19th, 2021

So I recently just got a new job and it was only a contingent position for a shelter for those who are running from a domestic violence or sexual assault. Today was my second day and I stood up and said that I could be a full time position if they needed it because the manager and boss were trying to get people to interview and nothing. They took me so quick and I got lots of appreciation for it. I never would have done this and I'm so proud of myself. It's even better that I'm in psychology and this will help me in my career once I'm fully out of school. I'm so excited for this and to help others. 💕 They we're even telling me that school is important and they understand that comes first and my own mental health. I knew this is the field I wanted to be in. Workers are so compassionate for one another and for the residents.

kiwifruit99 August 19th, 2021

@Peachboo

Congratulations!! You should definitely be proud, you'll gain lots of new experienced and learnings from this role, which will no doubt aid you in your future career. Good luck!

GoldenRuleJG August 31st, 2021

@Peachboo That brilliant news! Well done and wishing you more success!

Evening09 September 4th, 2021

Congratulations! Way to go!!! Love & Respect 💙

loralli23 September 19th, 2021

I am very happy for you honestly. I also volunteered during quarantine and my knowledge of college really helped me. I also studied to be a psychologist and didn’t always have time to study because most of the time I volunteered and spent time with my family, so https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/grabmyessay often helped me with my studies. It is very nice to do good deeds. My parents joined me and also help people and pets in shelters. I am very happy that my parents support me in this!

amoOna97 October 9th, 2021

@Peachboo Omg congrats! How ambitious and exciting 🤍 I’m grateful that I chose to study psychology too and hoping to follow that path, career wise 🤲🏼🙏🏼 The great thing about Psychology too is that it’s so broad and you can literally go on to do so many jobs and careers and it’ll always be somehow interconnected to psychology so long as the job involves working with people! Proud of you Peach, you got this! 👏🏼