Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm Proud of Myself Because...

worldtraveler16 May 7th, 2015

I finally turned a dream into a reality. I have felt like I haven't been doing enough, good enough, or trying hard enough this past year. I worked so hard to graduate from college with 2 degrees and 2 certificates all in four years and then nothing. I have had depression and have been in both physical therapy for a back injury and occupational therapy for a recurring hand injury. I was struggling so much to be in the present I couldn't focus on the future. About a week ago I accepted an English Teaching Fellowship that will be taking place in Colombia for 5 months! After I plan to backpack across Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia then volunteer with a NGO in Peru for 3 months as well. Travel is something that brings me so much joy and I get the chance to pursue my passion as well, human rights. I am proud of myself for moving forward.

Yourmom May 7th, 2015

I'm proud of myself because I'm still here! I could have ended this pain a long time ago, but I stayed!

hemlockstars33 May 7th, 2015

Proud of myself because I made it this far, despite at one point never believing I could. I'm proud of myself because I have grown a lot and embraced things I never could have in the past.

Riggers May 8th, 2015

Oooh, Nice Reasons guys!, Loving the Optimism ;)

alexaners7734 June 9th, 2015

~~i graduate on june 18th