Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am proud of myself because...I made the decision to head in a new direction

HeatherGrace June 3rd, 2015

I wasn't happy with what I was studying and the easy thing would have been to stay in the course because it was safe, I knew how to do it and I had all these friends at the school, but instead, I decided that I couldn't keep stalling, I had to stop being frightened to try something new and different and give up on everything I had already achieved. I did it.I enrolled in the course that I think is right for me, regardless of what people will think. I did the right thing for me. Everyone should go for their dreams while they have the chance.

Shanna June 3rd, 2015

Proud of you @HeatherGrace !

​It takes a lot of courage to go in a new direction, and I'm so glad you've found your decision rewarding!

shyPeach7320 June 3rd, 2015

Well done! I am proud of you too. I made the mistake of staying put when i knew very early on things didn't feel right, which led to me not having a good experience at all. Don't worry about others. It's your life, do what you have to do for you. Good luck with it all :)

Pickle68 June 3rd, 2015

Agreed. Go with your heart. If you are doing what you love, then life is a whole lot easier.