Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Goal Setting ~ Learn About & Help Everyone Achieve Higher!

kikapika January 22nd, 2016

7 Cups of Tea is about learning about ourselves and helping to improve, whether that's through big leaps or by taking baby-steps. 7 Cups is a community to learn and grow, so let's grow together through goal setting!

kikapika OP January 22nd, 2016

~ Let's Learn About Goal Setting! Goal Series: Part 1 ~

Short Term and Long Term Goals!

Long Term Goals are goals that you plan to do during the future- such as graduate from college, retire, or even get through a semester in high school. They are goals that usually require to take some steps to achieve them!

Short Term Goals are goals that you plan to do in the future or now- they can range from getting an A on a paper due next week, or getting some recognition at work in the coming days.

Short Term and Long Term goals often work together because many times, Short Term Goals are just steps in a Long Term Goal!

So the Question today is: What is a Long Term or Short Term Goal you want to achieve?

I encourage all my fellow Listeners and Members to comment and help to cheer everyone on! We will talk about a good Support Team/System in another post, but by cheering everyone on, it can hopefully motivate everyone to start thinking about goals!

smilelychee January 28th, 2016

@kikapika seems hard to monitor oneself to work...

Musicheals61 December 10th, 2017

@my short term goals for today.... Is to study in the library for at least 6hrs and finish my topics for tomorrow's exam ☺️

jamesvalente September 19th, 2017

Short-term goals are goals that focus on the immediate future. They focus on today, this week, or this month.There are some ways to live happier with better short-term goals:-

1.Use short-term goals to improve your quality of life and increase your happiness.

2.Use short-term goals to define better long-term goals.

3.Let your short-term goals be the autopilot to your long-term goals.

4.Let your short-term goals guide you to your passion.

IsayUncle July 16th, 2022

WOW these are FANTASTIC insights and educational assets. REAL TOOLS for the mind to lessen obstacles and improve my chances of attaing a goal! I Love it!