Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Actually, Life Is Beautiful and I Have Time.

Galaxymermaid6 December 19th, 2023

It’s so easy to get caught up in day to day life that we get stuck on auto pilot without even realizing it. Between work life, house chores, & trying to get everything in between caught up & together, we tend to overlook the things that really matter. 

Feeding Our Souls. 

When’s the last time you did something for yourself? Think about the things or places that bring out the best version of yourself. How often do you put off self care because you’re “too busy”? 

The older I get, I realize seconds are flying by like months. When I’m feeling down, I know my soul is hungry. I feed mine by spending time in nature, sitting by the ocean connecting with the universe, and I notice my self awareness grows stronger again & im able to actually be present in the moment, in the now. Life is too short to just exist, so start living.  

img-6919_1703006782.jpeg

The dishes can wait. You can fold the clothes later. Go explore this beautiful world & enjoy the little things about life that gives you goosebumps & butterflies. 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 21st, 2023

@Galaxymermaid6

Oof yes, what an important reminder, life is way too short and time is flying. (': 

Gotta do the dishes and laundry too, but perhaps can add some life to it by playing some peppy music in the background and grooving my way through it. Haha, little bit counts, yes?!🥰

Now, I am very curious to know, so if you'd like to share, What makes you feel the most alive even through the most mundane tasks of the day?☺

Tinywhisper11 December 21st, 2023

@Galaxymermaid6 life is about happiness and enjoying each and every moment ❤ we live in a world full of magic and beauty, miracles all around us. Just got to open your eyes and look around.❤ I can only dream that oneday I'll be able to see the ocean, or a waterfall in a forest, or be on top of a tall mountain. Just a dream for me, but if you can make those dreams a reality, then do it before it's to late. You dont know what the next day will bring