Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello from MunchieGoosie!

munchiegoosie November 30th, 2021

Hello! I'm not sure if I'm technically a 'new subscriber' or not but, when I was, I don't think I introduced myself.

I'm MunchieGoosie! I like the concept of mindfulness even though it can feel challenging at times. I appreciate that it is incorporated into DBT, a program of which I am currently a part of.

One of my favorite ways of exercising mindfulness is going on walks/into nature and being mindful of the details in nature. πŸžπŸ’§πŸŒ²πŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒ·πŸ₯€πŸŒΉπŸžοΈπŸŒ„πŸ¦πŸ₯¬πŸƒπŸπŸ‚ I also enjoy photographing nature using my phone as well. I would share some pics I've taken if I could figure out how to do it LOL. Thank you for this forum!

halcyonCloud2036 December 1st, 2021

@munchiegoosie

So glad you are here! And thank you for sharing your mindfulness exercise. I love walking in nature too and there is nothing better than having time to appreciate the beauty around us.

crang17 December 7th, 2021

@munchiegoosie helloooo munchie!! It is nice to meet you! I am glad you decided to join the group. We would love to see some of your photos! I believe if you are on a laptop, it would be much easier. Hope you will enjoy it here! ❀️

exquisitePeace7976 December 24th, 2021

@munchiegoosie

Very insightful! Thank you for sharing