Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teens Let's Build A Snowman Mad Lib

RumpleSteeleSkin December 9th, 2020

Snowman Building Snowman GIF - Snowman BuildingSnowman Windy - Discover &  Share GIFs

Let's build a snowman! First we really need some____snowstorms right. And of course on a____ day. Watching all that ____ snow fall makes me ____ for a bowl of ____ ____! ____ its still ____ and theres still a lot more to go. Next is ____ to go out in the cold. Once that is done, we need to get busy. We make a ____ and a ____ in the ____. It gets so ____ we can not roll it no more. Then we do ____ and stack them on top of each other. We ____ for ____ in the driveway for the ____, eyes and ____. I grab a scarf and hat and a ____ to complete it. Mr. ____ you are ____ done. Finally, the last part which is the ____ part to do...____!

**Please do take your buddies so they to can have some fun**

@Icicle0212 @RumpleSteeleSkin @WinterFox13 @DannyO @Sydney @AlwaysForYou197 @Jenn7cups @@knockoffwolf @LadyOracle @Sydney113 @YourAverageTeen505 @Hope @Duckswithmoose @disagoO

Syd113 December 9th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Let's build a snowman! First we really need some green snowstorms right. And of course on a fuzzy day. Watching all that hot snow fall makes me look for a bowl of red stars! Jeez its still monday and theres still a lot more to go. Next is greg to go out in the cold. Once that is done, we need to get busy. We make a phone and a hat in the microwave. It gets so burnt we can not roll it no more. Then we stack them on top of each other. We swam for ice in the driveway for the feet, eyes and elbow. I grab a scarf and hat and a cactus to complete it. Mr. Fredwinkle you are done. Finally, the last part which is the scariest part to do... show everyone!

@Danny0 @Jenn7cups @dreamtouch @enchantedlove

RumpleSteeleSkin OP December 11th, 2020

@Sydney113

Syyyyyd-neeeeeecheekyI'm glad you are here doing this fun activity with us! Green snowsurpriseHAHAHA I am so laughing now. Mr. Fredwinkle is a great name. Ha I bet it looks amazingyes

Jenn7Cups December 9th, 2020

Thank you for tagging me, @Sydney113 !

Let's build a snowman Mad Lib Activity!

First, we really need some crunchy snowstorms right. And of course on a Jumpy day. Watching all that hungry snowfall makes me cry for a bowl of peppered lemon crickets! Yummy, it's still scary and there's still a lot more to go. Next is to go out in the cold and beatbox. Once that is done, we need to get busy. We make a leg and a chicken in the kettle. It gets so hairy we can not roll it anymore. Then we do jumping jacks and stack them on top of each other. We gather shoes in the driveway for the head, eyes, and fingers. I grab a scarf and hat and a jump rope to complete it. Mr. candle you are dreadfully done!

Okay... so mine doesn't make any sense, but it cracks me up every time I read it, so I guess that counts? Okay, I will tag @tami150 @bouncySalamader26 and @hopedreamlove

RumpleSteeleSkin OP December 11th, 2020

@Jenn7Cups

Hey there Jenn! Is crunchy snow frozen snow? lol Now maybe my lizards will eat the crickets but not sure on the peppersurpriseheehee. hmm what is beatbox?? hahaha Jenn this was amazingly so funny. I love to see you all be so creative and have fun with it. Mr. Candle is a great name but well does he meltsurprise Hey once in awhile I put out these MadLibs so everyone can bust loose and get all silly and have funyes

Jenn7Cups December 11th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Hahaha, I tried my best xD Thank you for putting it out there!