Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How Would You Make Your Slime?

RumpleSteeleSkin February 16th, 2021

Image result for GIF slimeImage result for GIF slimeImage result for GIF slime

Hello all the teenies from "Teenie-Town"cheeky

How many of you like slime? How about making it-it's very easy:

1 cup washable school glue.

1 teaspoon baking soda.

2 to 3 tablespoons of contact or all-purpose solution.

Slime needs more ingrediants though. Like beads, glitter, marshmelluuuuz really anything. So please do be creative and share your steps in how you would make your slime!

** Please do tag your friends that will enjoy this**

@Daf8 @abelle7689 @alexisinthehouse @anmitsu88 @AnnaListens88 @CateGrace @Chloe1516 cuteOrange213 @DetectivePablo @emmaishereforyou88 @JOKER0622 @kieran000 @mishiS @optimisticMagic0014 @RebekahRoyal @knockoffWolf @LilacLepidoptera @sincerelySky @BriLeeBri @maxiemoon @Mouseey00 @riley2006 @TheSolarSystem3

knockoffWolf February 16th, 2021

Ooh, I'd make space slime. Lots of fine purple and blue shimmer dust with silver glitter

RumpleSteeleSkin OP February 17th, 2021

@knockoffWolf

Wolfieeeee nice to see you here! I've not seen or made Space Slime before. Fine purple color added as well as blue dust and silver glitter does sound prettyyes

M4GIC February 16th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Thank you Rumple for the tag! Much appreciated.

I tend to use borax and be super creative and I'm quite messy (and a bit dangerous)! ;-) If it's okay to ask; who puts marshmallows in slime? That just seems icky and gross to me. XD Slime always needs the glitter and sparkles!

Tagging: @enchantedlove @bouncySalamander26 @Azalea98 @hopedreamlove @Clara139175 @compassionateTree4567 @RoryK @DayDreamWithYou

@optimisticMagic0014

Yay Magic I am glad you responded here! Haha me to in being messy when I make slime with my daughter. Can't help it lol. Slime is made in so many creative ways it is amazing. Yes marshmelluuuuz is a good add in. Something about the textures and the wonderful smell it adds. Yes slime is great with glitter and slime too. Thank you again for sharing todayyesheart

Chloe1516 February 16th, 2021

Thank you for tagging!! I’ll enjoy trying it out!

@Chloe1516

HI Chloe I do hope you enjoy making some creative slime. And do share please what you done and how it wasyesheart

Daf8 February 16th, 2021

heart @RumpleSteeleSkin @CateGrace @kieran000 @MishiS heart

heart Thank you for this original post! I would make a sky-related slime, a space-slime, a rainbow-slime, or a food-slime (so it looks like food!) . Steps: 1- Find someone who can do it. 2- Nom them until they finish the job. devil heart

RumpleSteeleSkin OP February 18th, 2021

@Daf8

HIya Daf glad to see you here! Oh my on the sky slime, space slime, rainbow slime, food slime-so yes. Hahahaha on finding someone to do it and nuuu nomming till they do it lol. Please if you can try to make some. It honestly is so cheap and things to add in it are things around your home and kitchen. Do have fun with ityesheart

Daf8 February 18th, 2021

heart @RumpleSteeleSkin heart

heart Thank you for this! Happy to see you! I know, right? Thank you! Hey, it´s a good method! Thank you for encouraging me! Even if finding someone to do it and nomming them is easier, I appreciate your words! Thank you for everything! heart

@Daf8

Image result for GIF no nomming sign Image result for GIF pac man

NO NOMMINGcheekylmao

Daf8 February 19th, 2021

heart Haha, my nomming is unstoppable! *Noms the "No nomming" sign* devil heart

RumpleSteeleSkin OP February 21st, 2021

@Daf8

surprisesmh

Daf8 February 23rd, 2021

heart *Noms and hugs* heart

abelle7689 February 16th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Oooh that seem fun! I wanna make a cool rainbow slime!

@abelle7689

Hiya Abelle nice to see you. Yes slime is so easy and cheap to make. A great way to enjoy mindfulness as well as your senses. Rainbow slime does look fascinating to make.yes

Emily328 February 18th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Me making slime :O xD that would make a mess and in plus I get reactions to slimes!! Anyway i'd make it rainbow color!

@BrightHeart116

Hiya Emmmmm I am sorry you get reactions to making slime. Yes the rainbow one does look awesomeyes