Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share What Empowers You!!

Sody January 7th, 2018

Hey everyonesmiley Something very simple and easy to do today.

*What inspires us?

*What motivates us?

*What encourages us?

Share here on any of these 3 things I just asked in any way you likesmiley

@awesomerainbow @adocker @adventurousfan @Ady23 @AutumnLeigh @amiablePeace77 @AMusicalSilence @astray @AnActiveListener @AjanMalic @adaptiveLight27 @aifos1976 @agreeablekite4304 @asilentobserver @alfalfasproutdeux @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @basty @blueocean @BillyWilson @babybenfin @behindhazeleyes @billywilson @BlueberryFriend @blueocean45 @borderinline @BuddhistDracula @blueDiamond @brilliomturtle89 @bluewolf1229 @benevolentOrange31 @callforhelp @char1otte @CrissiArabela @Claito @calmHero86 @courtmarievibes @compassion4you14 @DarkCoffee @diplomaticShade2167 @Deeperblue @enigmaforte @EnigmaForte @emilyLanes @EmunahHere @EastAfrique @Evaparker02 @essdee Fairhouse @FreeSoul1417@fighter23 @Gaara @GhostInTheShellx @Gozzil @happydandan @helpfulHuman4993 @helping2findaway @Harleemoon @Hereyzzil @hopeless104 @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @inventiveOrange1 @joyoussun45 @kindsoul10 @kristenPLPCCRC @kirtokun0731@kevan @Kodachrome73 Joe2017 @JustLikeMellie @Jenna0903 @joyoussun47 @JenSee @KatMae @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @kvo8 @KattPiper @Lionellinu13 @lia345 @Learntolive @LilaGrace @lightforlife @lilynoelle @LilyLila @lightofhope89 @Lovejoy @leothelittlelioncub1 @melliotm @Mikey123 @Musicismyfriend @NoDramaBabyLlama @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @oxfordshiregatsby @passionatepeyton @Pat @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @PiecesofYou @pureriver55 @Pininin @PinkMallow @pizzalover1341 @politeAvocado7234 @politelychaotic @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @PurpleSnowflake2310 @politeskies6536 @rachelq @resilience @rumplesteeleskin @rosesway @Rcusick12 @sailorelix @saif1for1 @Saltydog68 @Samar27 @santysan @sensitiveShade5337 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @smileyPower @Softforesthsp77 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @Spearstar @sujaypai @SunFern @SunFlower @sweetmango91 @summertimesamness @stillLavender24 @tazcares @tjb28 @tisjme @unicornbunny @victoriia @wildcat85 @Wawas @XxOgSpunBbygrl @yogibear10 @yzxil @zeraphim

Sody OP January 7th, 2018

@Sody

Image result for words of empowerment

Probius January 7th, 2018

@Sody I'm inspired and encouraged by inspiring videos on YouTube such as this one: https://goo.gl/F75jjD

Sody OP January 8th, 2018

@Probius

HI Probiussmiley Wonderful video!! Yes I too get my inspiration from some youtube thingsyes

amiablePeace77 January 7th, 2018

i am inspired by people who go through the worst and still move on.

i am encouraged by my past, i fall down but never stayed down, i never gave up so why should i give up now?

@amiablePeace77

HI Peacesmiley Seeing others jurney in life-yes can be very inspiring to keep us going or to give us that "little kick". aawww I am so happy that your past encourages you now in life. To keep your head up and not fall back is such a wonderful positive feelingheart

Mikathewolfdog January 8th, 2018

Seeing others grow as a person

Seeing myself make plenty of process and having something to show for it

Same as above and also my family

@Mikathewolfdog

HI Wolfdog good to see yousmileyYes definately seeing others grow personally, as well as yourself, and can't forget about the family growing together as well, can empower-encourage and also inspire you. Keep up the good work!!

benevolentOrange31 January 8th, 2018

My best friend who helped me grow as a person inspures me the most

Harvey Spectre (fictional character) from suits motivates me the most

My goals and past encourages me the most

@benevolentOrange31

Hello there Orange good to see yousmiley Wow thumbs upyesto your friend who helped you grow!! Hey gotta love those fictional characters who really give us that inspiration right. Im glad to read that your past inspires and encourages you today. That right there shows growth and perserverence. Keep up the good work!!

peppermintlove January 8th, 2018

I get inspired when I see really innovative, cool ideas - and these are really different things! Anything really, perhaps I see some quirky art or someone's idea of how to recycle more, but things like that do inspire me :)

Something that motivates me is the idea of me being better. For example I play the piano, and someday I'd really like to perform in lots of concerts. I'm working towards being a better pianist and improving my technique and skill, and it helps having an ambition in mind.

What encourages us? Hmm. A question I get asked sometimes is 'Why', and I like to reply 'Why not?' Sometimes I do things for the sake of doing them, but other times I am more pragmatic and do things for the best outcome.

This was a nice thought provoking thread, thank you very much :) <3

Sody OP January 9th, 2018

@peppermintlove

HI Peppermint good to see yousmiley So your inspiration comes from those innovative,creative art work done. Cool. Do you like what people do with simple things around the house like metals, bottle caps and such? I so love art toyesOh wow playing the piano is awesome. Also I like that you also kinda set yourself up for one day playing in a concert by practicing more. This definately gets you to practice more and more and also keeps your vision clear of why.

Ahh I like how you turned that around to "why" Sometimes we just say certain things inspire us for whatever reasons. And that is ok too. But you go a bit further and try and understand why this thing or person or whatever inspires you. Good job and keep up the piano playingheart

peppermintlove January 9th, 2018

@Sody

Yes definitely! I love seeing how creative people are with art, and how people transform simple things into useful innovative products :D

And thank you so much, see you around smileyheart