Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How does connecting to the nature promotes grounding?

HealingSinthia March 28th, 2019

Conmecting to the nature and spending most of the time embracing natural beauty helps in grounding by absorbing all of the negativity out of you. Nature is considered to be at the highest state of consciousness and has the property of giving peace, bliss, love, calmness and serenity.

For best results, practice mindful walk in the natural parks, spend time by the lakes and oceans. Tune in to the chirping of birds, sounds of animals, embracing the flora and fauna. 💖

Tagging some people that might be interested:

@soulsings @power14 @rumplesteeleskin @amiablepeace77 @justexistentialthings @mieracurie @glue @kurdistan @alishahere @babytulip29 @lilyblossom21 @energeticsail342 @olivestrawberries142 @fristo @M10 @ridearainbow @change19 @rahul89ag

soulsings March 28th, 2019

@HealingSinthia I find walking in nature is very helpful. Thanks for posting this.

Spring is also an uplifting time of year for me.

RumpleSteeleSkin March 28th, 2019

@HealingSinthia

HI Healing thanks for this-awesome post! When you are in nature it is pretty hard not to notice things. Like ants on your feetsurprise How there is just a little wind that cools your pits-lol How you see the birds, bees, flies and bunnies too. Nature has us so close to mindfulness if we just take a moment to recognise itheart

HealingSinthia OP March 29th, 2019

@RumpleSteeleSkin

I

HealingSinthia OP March 29th, 2019

@RumpleSteeleSkin

I love spending time in nature being mindful💖 i wish you have a nice time in nature next time whenever you visit. 😊

amiablePeace77 March 29th, 2019

@HealingSinthia

Sinthia, thanks for this amazing post. Sometimes I just stand still outside and listen to the birds, trying to figure out the different sounds they make, who is who and that's pretty grounding to me.

fearlessWriter78 October 3rd, 2019

@HealingSinthia Hi there! laugh Yes, nature is so soothing for the soul, I find. I love walking in parks, on trails, and just enjoying the experience and the nature around me that doesn't ask anything of me, but just IS.