Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mindfulness- Avoiding Relationship Troubles

pamharley003 February 7th, 2020

We all struggle in our relationships with others. We want to be understood and to understand, but something prevents us from getting to the place we desire in most of our relationships.

And, many times we find relationships where we just don

sweetrosa1987 February 8th, 2020

@pamharley003 Wow!!! Something to ponder about. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

TrebesDisease February 7th, 2020

It feels to me like you are saying we are best to look for common ground with other people, rather than looking at our differences.

This is done like you say, by not jdging and labelling them for the things that some would view as 'bad' or negative, but trying to understand and empathise with others the best we can.

It's impossible to judge someone elses life, we haven't experienced what they have and had to make the decisions they have due to the events they have experienced.

If someone took a fine tooth comb to my life, there would be parts that they would judge and label if they just saw it as certain events that happened. They wouldn't know the background that led to those choices.

If we discuss, understand and empathise, we can find ways to bond with that person.

Pay attention to their every activity i wasted 11years Ignoring the Red Flags, and not Admitting these things Exist is truly not reality, You can't fix a Cheater, a Psychopath, or A Narcissist, it's as simple as you can't take Blood from Stone. My husband started getting frequent night calls, when I asked him about it, he keeps talking about how he's tired of my nagging about insecurities and just waved off those calls as unimportant. At some point i could take no more of his lies, I decided I deserve to know what was going on.

Someone on here referred πŸ‘‰ *** stec59839@***.comΒ who helped cloned his phone without physically touching it. All I did was send his phone number to him and through a remote link sent to my email, I was able to access all of his texts, emails, *** and *** chats, real-time call listening and her long deleted messages as if the phone was physically with me and I saw all his naughty chats and flirting paying for *** and content on *** and found out he was a narc, a cheater and a terrible liar, I'm glad i found out all his secrets.With this‡️below the narcissist and cheating partner can’t abuse you anymore.

βœ©π•„π”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ”Έπ”Ύπ”Ό β„•π•†π•Ž 𝕆ℕ π•€β„•π•Šπ•‹π”Έπ”Ύβ„π”Έπ•„ ✩ (lawsupport__,canter27Β πŸ‘ˆ)Β 

𝑂𝑁 𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑀 πŸ‘‰@lawsupport__center27

Pay attention to their every activity i wasted 11years Ignoring the Red Flags, and not Admitting these things Exist is truly not reality, You can't fix a Cheater, a Psychopath, or A Narcissist, it's as simple as you can't take Blood from Stone. My husband started getting frequent night calls, when I asked him about it, he keeps talking about how he's tired of my nagging about insecurities and just waved off those calls as unimportant. At some point i could take no more of his lies, I decided I deserve to know what was going on.

Someone on here referred πŸ‘‰ *** stec59839@***.comΒ who helped cloned his phone without physically touching it. All I did was send his phone number to him and through a remote link sent to my email, I was able to access all of his texts, emails, *** and *** chats, real-time call listening and her long deleted messages as if the phone was physically with me and I saw all his naughty chats and flirting paying for *** and content on *** and found out he was a narc, a cheater and a terrible liar, I'm glad i found out all his secrets.With this‡️below the narcissist and cheating partner can’t abuse you anymore.

βœ©π•„π”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ”Έπ”Ύπ”Ό β„•π•†π•Ž 𝕆ℕ π•€β„•π•Šπ•‹π”Έπ”Ύβ„π”Έπ•„ ✩ (lawsupport__,canter27Β πŸ‘ˆ)Β 

𝑂𝑁 𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑀 πŸ‘‰@lawsupport__center27