Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hopeful words

Melancholia2000 July 31st, 2017

Hi! I'm just wondering if we can put some hopeful words for those having a hard time. I know it helps! Please contribute if you like. :)

MAE1701 November 1st, 2019

Kiadane58 November 2nd, 2019

"over hills you've climbed, and times you fell you'll walk away with a story to tell" Morgan Harper Nicols

MAE1701 November 4th, 2019

"There will come a day when youll be so grateful that you never gave up." - Unknown

Grandalyn November 7th, 2019

@Melancholia2000

"if you are my sun, my moon and all of my stars."

E.E.Cummings

BlueTurtle5 March 21st, 2020

It's okay if you fall apart sometimes. tacos fall apart and we still love them

lovehummingbirdsCindy March 22nd, 2020

If you sleep on it you should feel better in the morning.

Niki0617 March 22nd, 2020

I beleive that we have control in how we face what we are going through. Just like we choose what we like to eat, wear, drink, watch,etc, i try to choose my mood and how i want to take things forward in a day. If i have mix of emotions where i feel sad and happy at the same time and feel lonely and bored, whatever it is , i try to take the best mood i have and then move on with the best which will make me give a positive vibe to myself and others. I therefore try to live the moment with the best vibe i can select for mysef. I beleive in taking things one at a time. :)

peacefulNatural311 May 12th, 2021

"PROBLEMS THAT REMAIN PERSIST INSOLUBLE MUST ALWAYS BE SUSPECTED AS QUESTIONS ASKED THE WRONG WAY. -Alan Watts

lovehummingbirdsCindy July 4th, 2021

@peacefulNatural311

Try and focus on what works, what you are doing right, not the negatives.

confidentangel2369 July 5th, 2021
being mindful and being creative is the best
SoulPitstop August 4th, 2021

Sit back and watch. All the best and enjoy!