Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bouncing Ball

NikkiNetik September 21st, 2022

The bouncing ball of mindfulness voice recording was oddly therapeutic. Idky but it legitimately made me 😭.

Like it’s weird haha.

But i loved how the ball is attached to the breath. And you help it get through obstacles by focusing on your breathing. The ball almost has a certain cognitive sense in itself like a child. And after all of the stains and cuts and challenges and things life in the world threw at it, the ball considered it a great adventure and giggled even. It’s like… these crazy things could have been ten times scarier and stressful for the ball, but your breathing helped it through and helped remind it that everything was okay.

i love this analogy. I want to be there for myself like this. When I’m sad or stressed or depressed, i have to remember to breathe and to help myself through the ups and downs and mud and water and kicks and gravel and walls and challenges in life through meditation and mindfulness. This life is an adventure! And i always want to see it that way 🥰

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2022

Aw that's such a nice perspective on the ball hehe, not weird or anything, it simply helped you feel more grounded and connected with yourself, made you see how it all comes back to self- how we treat and perceive ourselves, how we have the power to make changes, and ofcourse all starts with taking it one breath at a time. Thankyou for sharing, @NikkiNetik, glad you found some comfort through the exercise.❤