Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today's a new day

ColbyJack3121 March 24th, 2023

Today, I have finally decided to reach out. I want to find a community of people where I feel included and expand that to my daily life. I identify as queer and use they/them pronouns. I want to live my life as who I really am and not the anxious, uncomfortable person who has been hiding their whole life. Today, I take a step towards that future where I can be that person. I just want to find a group where not only am I supported, but I can have the backs of others as well. Feel free to share a little about yourself, advice, experiences, etc. Let's start a positive conversation!

innateJoy9602 March 26th, 2023

@ColbyJack3121

I love the positivity this post radiates. It’s always nice to have a safe and supportive space. <3 Hope you are having a lovely weekend. 💜

ColbyJack3121 OP March 27th, 2023

@innateJoy9602

I am working really hard right now to turn my struggles into a positive experience I can grow from. Putting myself down and wishing to be someone else has gotten me nowhere, so I think it's finally time I come to terms with this part of myself and embrace it. I hope that sharing my experiences can help someone else as well!