Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Maybe bi?

intuitiveCurrent2792 July 6th, 2023

There’s a guy who’s a good friend of mine that I think I like, but I don’t know. I’m scared of what he and everyone around me will think.I don’t even know if I’m bi or straight.

Katsuddon July 15th, 2023

It’s okay to not know what your sexuality is. You can take your time and think about it. Even if your parents don’t support you, always remember that there are people out there who will support you and love you for who you are.

EmotionsListener July 15th, 2023

@intuitiveCurrent2792

It can be a lot when we start to have a feeling and then try to label ourselves while we are still not entirely sure what it is we are feeling. Even the discomfort or fear surrounding that label can make it hard to know what we are feeling.

It's okay to not know or be sure, you don't have to label yourself, especially not while you are only just starting to have questions about what you are feeling.

So, if you'd like to explore some questions here are a few I would ask:

1. What would it mean if you were attracted to your friend? How might that change your friendship?
2. What thoughts and/or feelings come to mind when you think of possibly being bisexual?
3. If you were to identify as bi, how would that impact your relationship with your other friends and family?