Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How can I confirm that I'm a lesbian?

Trinity369 December 20th, 2023

Hello there, 

So I was wondering how I can confirm my sexuality. 

Any advice?

Tinywhisper11 December 20th, 2023

@Trinity369 I'm not sure of my sexuality either. I think I'm asexual, not sure though. I guess you just explore yourself, do and be what ever feels right for you ❤gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤ I hope you learn who you are soon ❤

Trinity369 OP December 21st, 2023

Thanks😇 @tinywhisper11

helpfulGrapefruit3390 December 27th, 2023

@Trinity369 For me, fantasies are the core. What do you imagine and how does it make you feel.

There is a * there. I know first hand that the mind can have a lot of different categories. IE You may see/imagine an image of a larger woman and either be turned on by her or the particular way her belly folds. The mind has each abstract idea as a separate thing and any of them can be your thing. As such, I recommend imagining a variety of things.

I like the idea of a couple but get grossed out if I place myself in the role of one of them.

Also, if you find you are only into something very niche, such as my enjoyment of the plot where a supervillain changes society by introducing something that changes the way people think, do look it up as you'd be surprise how many more people like either the same thing or something similar.

Trinity369 OP December 28th, 2023

Thank you @helpfulGrapefruit3390

P.S : Damn, that kinda plot would be cool.

CommunityModsArescamss December 28th, 2023

@Trinity369 hi