Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bisexual male and have only been with my wife

redblee November 19th, 2021

I am 37 years old. My wife and have have been together since we were 19 and she is my only sexual partner.

I have always been very comfortable in my own skin sexually. I have never thought male on male intimacy was bad in any way like so many other men do in my life. In fact, I would often say if a man was attractive, often times as humor. At times I could tell that made my wife uncomfortable with those kinds of statements . my wife and I have had ups and downs in our relationship and I have always been more sexually exploratory. when I finally let my guard down enough to understand myself and my desires I told her that I was bisexual.

obviously a bit of a shock and she did ask how I could know given I have only been with her. She was also concerned if I was actually gay but quickly realized how much I enjoy pleasuring her. I simply told her that I like males and the male body much like she does as well as females. When you know you know.

we have talked a whole lot in the last month and we are learning how to go about this change. I can’t say we will get everything right but we do love each other it just so happens that I enjoy looking at men too. So far she seems more than ok with my attractions and she has been very supportive.

KatePersephone November 22nd, 2021

@redblee

hi there! it sounds great that your wife is supportive and understanding towards you coming out to her :) i hope it all goes well in your marriage!