Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness

bestKite8488 February 26th

Hi. I am new here.  My name is Louis.  I came out two years ago and have not found any happiness at all as a gay person.  I am seriously considering going back in the closet.  I can't stand the rejection I have experienced and actually feel calmer and therefore happier when I stop "chasing after" women.  Can anyone else relate to this?

Bunnylovesyou February 27th

@bestKite8488

Hi Louis, welcome to 7cups. I understand how difficult this has been, but let me ask you this. Would you truthfully be happy going back in the closet? As an LGTBQ person, the world is a scary place, full of rejection and fear, but its also one full of excitement and happiness. If this is the right choice for you, then go ahead and make it, but you cant change who you are on the inside <3

bestKite8488 OP March 3rd

@Bunnylovesyou  I agree with you, but it just seems too hard to find anyone.  Women do not come out to each other and it is just too hard.  You wouldn't believe the anger that I feel towards them.  I have been forever changed by the rejection and loneliness I have experienced and I am no longer capable of love.  I am even wondering if I am capable of sexual response!  I keep thinking they don't deserve it.  I am really screwed up.  People do not believe my experiences and do nothing to help me.  I feel other women are keeping me back from what I know I should be doing.  Instead of bringing me happiness other women are bringing me misery and it will affect future relationships.