Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My gender/orientation

Kaizu572 May 26th, 2023

I go by a few different names, but I'm most commonly referred to as Ash.

I'm basically genderfluix and an oriented aroace.

I have a bit of a pronoun hoard, but my favorites are xe/xem/xyr/xyrs/xemself and voi/void/voids/voids/voidself.

I'm also polyamorous and voidpunk.

(Edited to remove offsite link 5/26/2023)

jperson99 May 31st, 2023

@Ash572

Nice to meet you, Ash! It's great that you're comfortable expressing your gender identity and sexual orientation. Genderfluidity allows for a fluid experience of gender, and being oriented as aroace means identifying as aromantic and asexual. It's wonderful that you have a variety of pronouns you resonate with, such as xe/xem/xyr/xyrs/xemself and voi/void/voids/voids/voidself. Being polyamorous means having the capacity for multiple romantic or intimate relationships, and identifying as voidpunk suggests an affiliation with the aesthetics and values associated with the "void." Embrace your authentic self and continue exploring your unique identity.

Kaizu572 OP May 31st, 2023

@jperson99 I wanna note a few things

1. I'm actually genderfaun and genderflux. Idk if there's a combination term of these two but i definitely haven't found a flag for it yet.
  2. I'm actually an angled aroace.
  3. Voidpunk for me is kinda a loose term (and it doesn't actually mean liking the aesthetics of the void, it means rejecting humanity). From my perspective, it means I just don't really associate myself with humanity but not necessarily with any other species.