Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just tell me what to do...

Crumusic April 23rd, 2023

Hey Everyone,

My name is Sophie and my pronouns are she/her. Ok so, Ima be honest, I like a girl but I don't know if I like her. I've never had this feeling before it sorta feels right but I'm not sure if I'm straight or bisexual. I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual tho.

If I did like her, it would be so weird (don't get me wrong I support LGBTQ+/MOGII) because we hate each other. I sorta feel like she's like-likes me because she like gives me a look and smiles and looks at me when I'm not looking, she even defends me if someone teases me. But this all feels surreal. She's so pretty and I feel like she and I would never be a thing. I don't even know how to tell if she's les or not. I don't even know how to speak to her, like I've never stuttered in front of my crush and its so embarrassing

If you guys read the whole thing, thank you so much!

If not, I get it, not many people have the time to read so much and thanks anyway.

If you guys will reply, thanks sooooo much!! I love you all!

P.S I love you guys either way๐Ÿ˜

Love, Sophie

LostTurtle2 April 23rd, 2023

@Crumusic

No one can tell you what to do. You're a free person. Feel free to explore different feelings and different people. One of my regrets of my life is I didn't talk to crushes of my life and i didn't become friends with people i liked.

Crumusic OP May 9th, 2023

@LostTurtle2

Thanks so much!

I hope u find ur way back lost turtle!๐Ÿ˜˜

Sun38294 May 12th, 2023

@Crumusic

Hey, I would say to go for it ! I have regrets about something similar that happened to me, if you think she likes you back, you should listen to your feelings, not your uncertainty about being straight or bisexual, it will become obvious

Crumusic OP May 19th, 2023

@Sun38294

Thanking you so much!