Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help

Hey all, I am a gal who’s been defined herself lesbian. I just get out of a relationship so I can say it out loud. I DO like to be with men more but romantically I don’t feel a thing to them. I am romantically interested in woman but sexually into men. For future, how could I build healthy relationships?

Heather225 Monday

@conscientiousStrawberries9749

hi, i want you to get some support so i am giving this a bump for others to see!

Aayla Wednesday
@conscientiousStrawberries9749 it can be confusing to experience a disconnection between sexual and romantic attraction, but it's not that uncommon. First, you can try to explore your feelings more and find out whether there might be some factor that influences them: for example, you might be not interested in women sexually because you haven't had pleasant experiences in the past or you're not sure what a "good time" with a woman might imply, in terms of sex (there are also layers of social conditioning to it that can be taken into account). If you eventually find out that your romantic and sexual attraction do not coincide, you might explore polyamory or other forms of ethical non monogamy as a way to address your needs in a away that fills fulfilling at all levels, without having to sacrifice something.
yellowTiger5674 1 day ago

@conscientiousStrawberries9749

I feel the same way, I am so confused.