Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm glad I can be part of bring trans

Seriously what have yall done society destroyed trans ppls self esteem with that whole "cis ppl leaving their trans partners for cis ppl, there is sth .. missing..." , indirectly saying we are not enough, etc...

We aren't missing anything.. cis ppl are the ones who are missing sth. (The fact that cis ppl mean body parts with that shows that even more) Trans ppl are amazing. Their experiences made them 10000 worlds better. Authenticity, independent, empathy, knowing themselves better, happy, alot of knowledge, Strong and many other stuff.

It's not fair some ppl aren't seeing us but do they even deserve that? Don't bite them. Pity them.

That one post saying "every trans man i have seen has made me fall in love with the world a little more. don’t you want to help me fall in love with the world a little more?"

I'm trying to heal from that trauma. With the forcemasc brothers it's now 1% more of accepting myself and since I love trans ppl I want to make following opinion to become more popular: trans bodies are beautiful. Trans ppl are amazing and I'm at a point where I'm thinking that if I'd be born cis I'd deeply envy them.

( If you disagree with any point of that i DONT want you to tell me that. Thank you )

communicativeApple9560 OP August 15th

Being trans* I messed up the title