Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dysphoria

Val8383 September 10th

Hi community! I'm new here and I am a closeted transwoman who is desperately struggling with dysphoria as of late. I have managed it for years but I am beginning to lose my grip on it. The issue is I own a business AND have a family including a wife and son. People depend on me. I can't just up and pull the plug on their lives. Ive begun taking phytoestrogens which surprisingly have had a noticeable effect of fat redistribution which I love but I feel like if I continue (I will continue. I can't stop because I love the changes) it will graduate to taking actual estrogen and it's a matter of time before I'm outed. Feeling trapped and hopeless. 

maia102 2 days ago
@Val8383 Hi there, welcome to the community here at 7 cups < 3 What you're going through definitely sounds like a complicated situation. It can be hard to deal with need to get rid of dysphoria in a place where it may not be the safest to openly do so. How would it affect your family and others close to you if they learnt about what you're going through? It's totally valid to feel hopeless and trapped. How have you been coping with these feelings so far?