Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You don’t have to read this

Confusedpotato1 March 12th, 2022

I hate my self so much. I hate everything abt myself. I’ll never be a real boy and it’s so stupid. I can never do anything I want cause of my stupid gender and im never gonna be good enough. And I’m watching all these videos and stuff of people getting top surgery and starting t and it just feels so far away cause my whole family just thinks I’m nb which I guess is closer but they still only know me as my birth name and misgender me all the time and when they do call me they I know it’s better then being a girl, but it still feels wrong. I can’t do anything cause of my stupid chest and face and thighs (ugh I HATE my thighs) and I can’t get a binder. I’m going on spring break soon and I hate swimming because of stupid dysphoria. And I just want to curl up and cry and sink into the floor and disappear but I can’t even do that cause of my stupid f**ked up self that won’t even cry and I hate it so much. And I’ve been trying so hard recently to be positive and not hurt myself and just be ‘ok’ but the truth is I’m not. I hate me and I’m just the worst.

(pls don’t worry abt me cause I’m fine)

rommebai000 March 13th, 2022

@Confusedpotato1

hello, I am nonbinary/trans. I understand how you feel and please know that you are not alone. I also am struggling with this realization. as a listener I am here for you. please don't hesitate to message me. I feel like you need a friend and i am here for you.

motionalcoaster2 March 13th, 2022

Anybody want a chatting friend I am lonely every single day of my life, no one wants to listen to me or talk to me, if you want to chat please send a message, I am looking for a friend so we can talk

IsaSilver March 13th, 2022

Hi ConfusedPotato~

I am non binary / trans too, and I totally understand that feeling of not ever being able to be good enough for somebody else to be of the gender you felt the most true to you. It has always been a struggle for me, and I will probably go so far to say, it's something I struggle with still after I come out. Trans, non binary or not, I think all of us have to learn at somepoint of our lives to learn to love ourselves, learn to really truly accept ourselves for who we are. We can be trans, we can be nb, we can be cis even, it doesn't matter because all of us still needs to learn to love and cherish ourselves, and to really, heartfelt believe that we are worthy to live and to have a good run at our one and only one life to live and to die.

A small challenge for you when you read my reply ~ find someone to hug today, I don't care if you needed an excuse to do it or not, but I want you to find a way to do it. You can tell them that someone challenged you to and you can make up something that makes sense so that it isn't awkward. After that, I want you to pay attention to how you feel about them, and about yourself. After that, try wrapping your arms around yourself to give yourself the same hug and see how you feel. ^.^