Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gender identity and Sexuality (Confusion)

Aruna20 July 31st, 2022

I'm attracted to girls & I love myself as a girl*

Hai, I'm biologically male, but I think, imagine myself as a girl. I have a pleasure, satisfaction, happiness from this. I think me as a girl and I'm in female look. I'm attracted to girls, feel love romance and affection to girls only. Sometimes I think I'm asexual.

I like others treat me as a girl, I have a tendency to request my friends "please call me with the female name and pronounce", mostly I have tendency to request it to my female friends. I don't know the exact reason I think I'm more comfortable with females, but I think better satisfaction and happiness if a girl consider me as a girl.

I have feminine thoughts, urges, desires. I notice this in 2014 then after it's increasing and making distress in my daily life, affecting concentration, studies, etc. My feminine thoughts disturbing me.

I like to dress, makeup, behave similar to girls. I think I love feminine beauty, styles, fashion, behavior, dressing, ornaments, makeups... I'm still waiting for my first female makeover, I like to express it in society, or infront of some people's. I need acceptance like a girl. I imagine I have female body and bodyparts , it's give me a mind satisfaction. I'm suppressing these things.

If I see a glamorous girl/pic then I try to think and imagine myself as her. I'm not much interested in SRS bottom surgery, somedays I think about only BrstImplants , hormone to make me more feminine by appearance. But mostly I think about only temporary transition like dressing, makeup,physical appearance changing similar to girls, somedays only.

I imagine and think about Bridal makeup artistry profession, and beautician job in Ladies parlour. I like Ladies haircutting, styling also. I like to work with girls and like to work for them.

Is Gender dysphoria and what about my sexuality?

How I cope with these?

magicalOcean594 July 31st, 2022

@Arun94

hi aruna

it is sara

We have a great group 247 lgbtq group you are more than welcome to hop into there and share your thoughts,concerns and ask for support.