Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Don’t feel pressure to read this

Confusedpotato1 May 19th, 2022

So I kinda came out as ftm to my parents a little while ago but they don’t really care. My dad said he supports me but he doesn’t believe in transitioning and I know he sees me as his little girl. I had been out as non binary for a bit so he will use they/them for me but I really know I’m a boy. I always have known. Since I was little and sticking stuffed animals in my pants to pretend I had a d*ck. Or telling my friend I wanted top surgery on the floor of her room at 10 years old when my aunt got it (Shes still a girl, just with a flat chest) before I even knew what it really meant. And I know I’m only 13 and I have so much time to discover myself, but I know this feels right. And I can’t take it anymore. I hit puberty near the end of being 11 and I have hated myself so much. I can’t stand my chest and it doesn’t help that I have a big chest. I play lots of sports and being on the girls team is just a reminder of how much I hate myself. But if I did play on the boys team (which I’m not allowed to) I would just be less then them even though I work so so hard just to try to build a tiny bit of muscle and I just hate it so much. Seeing my brother and my friends and all the guys in my life be perfect boys just makes me wanna cry.

(Just a note; it’s ok if you don’t read this or respond. I’m ok. I don’t want it to seem like I have it super bad because I know a lot of people have it much worse than me and I am very grateful that my parents still love me and didn’t kick me out and stuff like that)

whoneedssleep May 20th, 2022

I think you are doing amazing for knowing who you are and what you want. Yes, you do have time, but that may or may not mean anything. Just be you and true to yourself. Teenage years are hard and I can’t imagine going through those years with those feelings 💜 I’m not sure if you’re looking for advice, solutions, or just support/being heard, so I’ll just offer support and unconditional 💕 stay strong, you can do this, we are here for you!!!