Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

Prachi9876 September 1st, 2021

@GlenM
@Prachi9876

My ( @Prachi9876 ) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: @Prachi9876

yourfriend5 September 28th, 2021

@Ashvillium

My (yourfriend5's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //yourfriend5//

JoyHappyNess October 8th, 2021

@GlenM

JoyHappyNess Leadership Oath

Signed: //JoyHappyNess//

hopefulJoy77 August 1st, 2021

Leadership Oath

LindenTea August 6th, 2021

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Signed// SkyLindenHope

HannahPalm August 13th, 2021

@GlenM

My (HannahPalm's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //HannahPalm//

caringSmiles1016 August 17th, 2021

My (caringSmiles's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath
Signed: //caringSmiles//
AmazingDog96 August 17th, 2021

@GlenM

My (AmazingDog96) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //AmazingDog96//

bubblingBreeze14 August 26th, 2021

@GlenM

BubblingBreeze14's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //BubblingBreeze14//

TheGoodHeartedBuddy August 31st, 2021

@GlenM

My (TheGoodHeartedBuddy) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //TheGoodHeartedBuddy//

JoyfulMovement September 8th, 2021
@TheGoodHeartedBuddy
Crystaldancer September 3rd, 2021

@GlenM
@Prachi9876

My ( Crystaldancer`s) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: @Crystaldancer

@Crystaldancer

Jish07541 September 8th, 2021

@GlenM

My (Jish07541) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Jish07541//

@Jish07541

@GlenM

My (JoyfulMovement) Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.
I will treat others with dignity and respect.
I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback.
I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging, or uncertain.
I understand that I am a leader and am part of something bigger than myself.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader and will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //JoyfulMovement''

HealingBrokenWIngs September 14th, 2021

@GlenM

Signed: //@HealingBrokenWIngs//

September 14th, 2021

Nerdtastic01's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: Nerdtastic01

caringHope1976 September 16th, 2021

@GlenM

caringHope1976’s (my) Leadership Oath:

I will recognize when I don’t know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging, or uncertain.

Signed: caringHope1976

LavenderFlower September 17th, 2021

@GlenM

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.

Signed: LavenderFlower

Izzy274 September 19th, 2021

My (Izzy274's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: //Izzy274// :)

courageousheart96 September 27th, 2021

My (courageousheart96's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: courageousheart96

kindFish9215 October 4th, 2021

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

My (kindFish9215) Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this convenant and undertaking.

I will practise high warmth and high expectations from others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact

I will expect the same for myself and I will hold myself accountable.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will now my own abilities and limitations.

Signed: //kindFish9215//

Textingpals October 5th, 2021

@GlenM

Signed: //Textingpals//

jersey123456 October 7th, 2021

My (jersey123456) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //jersey123456//

JoyHappyNess October 8th, 2021

@GlenM

JoyHappyNess Leadership Oath

Signed: //JoyHappyNess//
RationalMe7 October 12th, 2021

@GlenM

My (Rational's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: Rational

lyricalSea85 October 14th, 2021

@GlenM

My (lyricalSea85's) Leadership Oath:

Signed: //lyricalSea85//

Moonlemon48 October 19th, 2021

@GlenM

Moonlemon48

Leadership Oath

Signed Moonlemon48

WisdomJustice October 19th, 2021

@GlenM

My (emraldeye's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //emraldeye//

HereToHelp135 October 24th, 2021

My HereToHelp135’s Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that had a tangible impact.

I will expect the same from myself and I will

hold myself accountable.

I will recognize when I don’t know something and will ask for

help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively and with leaders and staff.

I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of the 7 cups community.

Signed: HereToHelp135

DancingHeart4982 December 9th, 2021

@HereToHelp135

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that had a tangible impact.

hold myself accountable.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively and with leaders and staff.

Signed: DancingHeart4982

mikacv December 13th, 2021

@HereToHelp135

Leadership Oath

hold myself accountable.

Signed: mikacv

WhiteRoses25 December 18th, 2021

@HereToHelp135

Leadership Oath

hold myself accountable.

signed:WhiteRoses25

admirablefriend12 January 19th, 2022

@HereToHelp135

Leadership Oath

hold myself accountable.

Thank you.

lemonicecreamcake February 14th, 2022

@HereToHelp135

Leadership Oath

hold myself accountable.

Signed: lemonicecreamcake

xinyii11 October 28th, 2021

My xinyii11’s Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

hold myself accountable.

Signed: xinyii11

Darius08 November 10th, 2021

@GlenM

My (Darius08) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Darius08//

HeretoHelp399 November 11th, 2021

hold myself accountable.

Signed,
HereToHelp399
HeretoHelp399 November 11th, 2021

Leadership Oath

hold myself accountable.

Signed,
HeretoHelp399