Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

School days

DanCat1128 August 19th

Hi LDP squad!! It's back to School season for some of us. 😊 For others we graduated decades ago 🤪 we have 2 questions for our icebreaker!!

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

What is your favorite memory of school days?

Tagging: @Skansly @rubyjane00 @GoldenRuleJG @azuladragon34 @Kristynsmama @Yourbuddy30 @daydreammemories @DanCat1128 @Pumpkin @Mahad2804 @yourbuddy30 @Hope @DreamTouch @positivePumpkin22 @MeowgicalCaticorn @patientShell1003 @Cynthialy @wishfulForest1871 @Ivebutterfly @alllrightyyyyyy @Rosie002 @Damonchandio @Alambo905 @sunshineShoulder7293 @CaringCompanion22 @hirai111 @LittleEggHarbor @Noor511 @TheBrightPassanger @KindleMissie @twerp @AmyGrace55555 @Onyx000 @heathermarie95   

Noor511 August 19th

@DanCat1128 sadly back to school 🥲

My favourite subject is chemistry but don't have a specific favourite memory as i have done many crazy things at school every time I run away from school or class or when i sneak stuff that shouldn't be in school XD or just playing with my classmates but one of my favourite was, i was in scl for Extra time doing volunteer work and organising stuff for it with my physics n chemistry teacher we eventually got bored and decided to sneak out for a coffee shop 13 minutes walk away but as we were sneaking out my chemistry teacher showed up XD we thought we were done and just got cought but ended up offering us a ride to the café and my physics teacher covered for all of us at school XD 

Even though i really hate scl but also appreciate every second i felt joy there 💗