Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

reallyoverallofit's one line a day

reallyoverallofit August 5th

Not even remotely brave enough for the flourishing test but here' s an attempt at one line a day but probably won't be consistent. 

reallyoverallofit OP August 6th

It's a very bad day.

reallyoverallofit OP August 7th

Today I am not in pain anymore but I have a lot of anxiety about my health and I am mad at my coworkers for being *** people and I am sad because I want to do better for myself and can't at this time. 

reallyoverallofit OP August 9th

I am livid because last Sunday my IBS flared up worse than ever in a long time because I ate the same god damned thing I ate a day before that didn't flare me, and I have been struggling with the pain, discomfort, gas, and increased trips to the restroom ever since. 

reallyoverallofit OP August 10th

Today is Saturday and I appreciate that I don't have to be in a office that wants to try and belittle me every turn of the second hand. 

reallyoverallofit OP August 12th

Still dealing with health crap that's remnants from last week's flareup so I am more tired than I wanted to be today.

reallyoverallofit OP August 13th

I technically missed Monday but I'm still awake and it's only 12:13 so here are some words to cover today: therapist day, earthquake, nerves shot, yard work, house work. 

reallyoverallofit OP August 14th

Today I went to thankless job and drank coffee that was too strong and had PVCs and saw some good coworkers and lifted weights and came home a felt lost. 

reallyoverallofit OP August 15th

Meant to do this last night but came home from work, went to the grocery store, picked up dinner, started packing for Colombia, played with the kitties, and then fell asleep. 

reallyoverallofit OP August 16th

Yesterday I spent basically the entire day on tech issues from my paystub account to my bank and was p***** by the end of that and today I am two days out from travel and feeling super panicky.

reallyoverallofit OP September 4th

p*ss mood

reallyoverallofit OP September 5th

I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. 

reallyoverallofit OP September 6th

everything feels really off today

reallyoverallofit OP September 7th

i have so much g d anxiety right now because love life and career are all f'd up

reallyoverallofit OP September 9th

so tired but idk why

reallyoverallofit OP September 10th

everything feels super extreme and intense right now

reallyoverallofit OP Thursday

So tired today

reallyoverallofit OP Friday

Today I am wishing I had cut my uterus out of my body in July instead of cauterizing it. 

reallyoverallofit OP Saturday

Nerves. 

reallyoverallofit OP 2 days ago

It's been a productive uplifting day but my IBS is ruining a lot of the good feels

reallyoverallofit OP 6 hours ago

Last few days of inflammation and it really starts to wear on me.