Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

cyanVase4070's One Line a Day journal

cyanVase4070 October 11th, 2023

I've done forgot what info I was supposed to be putting in here but this is my first post for the one-line-a-day challenge. I'm new to 7cups as of last week.  I'm still finding my way around the site.  There are a lot of good resources available. As far as the whole "thread" and "post" thing I'm fairly new to that kind of thing as well.  I am usually very guarded about sharing myself with others due to pain in the past. I'm sure most people understand that all too well. 

I remember one thing I was suppose to put is that I don't mind if others respond to my posts on here. Excited to be here. 😃

Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2023

@cyanVase4070 yaaaay welcome to cups ❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ yeah trust isn't a easy thing, but you know what I've learned so far in this site?? It's ok to be you the real you, in a free from judgement site a safe place with only suport and kindness, can't wait to read your journal enterys. 🤗

cyanVase4070 OP October 13th, 2023

I'm still a bit lost on the whole "thread" thing. This is my day 2 journal entry.  I think I might be following directions & getting this put on the right screen. Here's hoping! 

Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2023

@cyanVase4070 your doing just fine ❤

cyanVase4070 OP October 14th, 2023

Finally it's Friday night and that means THE WEEKEND IS HERE! Why does it always seem that the weekdays are so slow but the weekend is here & gone like lightning fast! It's not fair! 😊

Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2023

@cyanVase4070 friday the 13th 👻. Slows down the clock so you can enjoy your weekend longer (yep! I'm a witch😏)

cyanVase4070 OP October 15th, 2023

I'm proud of myself that I'm being faithful in my commitment to journal every day. It was a good day today. Got to see my grandbabies - the most precious little human beings in the world! 💗

Tinywhisper11 October 15th, 2023

@cyanVase4070 awww you have grandkids ❤❤❤