Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

SoulfullyAButterfly's One Line A Day Thread

SoulfullyAButterfly March 28th, 2023

I'll be joining the challenge to write/journal at least one line a day!

Starting Date: 3/29/23

Feel welcome to comment or just read through. Want to give this a try too? Click here (to be updated soon).

Today's OLAD Entry:

I have always believed in the power of the pen. I hope to connect with and support others who want to explore writing and reflecting.

SullyAnn9 March 29th, 2023

hi @SoulfullyAButterfly

I am new to 7 cups and am finding it hard to know how the forum works. I would also love to join the journal challenge but I don't know how to get around using this. I hope you help explain to me how I can join the challenge.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 30th, 2023

@SullyAnn9 Hi Sully, welcome to 7 Cups! I would love to be of guidance. You can find more details about the challenge (just launched) here

Dallady March 31st, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

why is there no link to the subcommunity

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 31st, 2023

@Dallady the URL is 7cups.com/home/journal I believe

halfempty1 April 1st, 2023

I find this app very confusing myself.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 1st, 2023

1st April 2023:

Reminding myself to go at a new pace this month.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 2nd, 2023

2 April 2023:

I just realized I live 2 timezones at once. The past and future overlap.

sincereSky355 April 3rd, 2023

✌️i m gonna try to complete ma organic chemistry today.

Nevanthi18 April 3rd, 2023

I'm changing my energy to be more positive, giving, & fun.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 3rd, 2023

3 April 2023

Sometimes its the little memories that give you the greatest reassurance and hope.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 5th, 2023

I need to get better at this but what matters most is that we're all trying!

5 April 2023

Finally feeling more organized and on top of things. Sometimes, being patient helps you glue back together a flow state. There are new things to row towards.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 7th, 2023

April 7 2023

This week has been a good one, with many new things learned. Challenges give us anxiety but excitement too.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 8th, 2023

April 8, 2023

Patience can really feel like the calm before the storm at times, but the storm isn't always about chaos. It's about a challenge you are prepping for, through the patience.

calmMango9611 April 8th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly You are a very wise person. 7cups is blessed to have so many wise people, including you. Thank you, for sharing some of your wisdom, with us.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 10th, 2023

10 April 2023

As the new week starts, so does new challenges. I'm looking forward to hack them as I go. I have learned that diving in is probably the best way to learn how to swim. You don't have to "win" because staying afloat or getting starting is more than enough.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 17th, 2023

17 April

Back after being out sick! A thought: Consistency needs reminders, but sometimes its ok to remind yourself that consistency may have ups and downs too.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 22nd, 2023

22 April 2023

It's weird how a "simple" day becomes even simpler and empty because of a loss. Any events now will be different.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 23rd, 2023

23 April 2023

I finally had a breakthrough for my sleeping struggle! Feeling ready for a big week ahead.