Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

✧ ゚. break announcement

softmindsoul Monday
✩‧₊˚ Hello everyone, 💌

i wanted to use this subcommunity to announce that i will be taking some time offline.

I need to focus on myself for a little bit before i can provide my best support on here again. To my amazing people i talk to regularly on here: I am really sorry, i promise i will come back as soon as I can, i am infinitely thankful for your trust. To all of the dedicated listeners on here: Thank you for doing what you are doing, you are much appreciated and the world needs more people like you. I hope you will all understand, i apologize for being unavailable. Take good care of yourself, i will see you soon 🌷

img-7648_1726486640.JPG

Hiya @softmindsoul, good to see you again. Thank you for letting the community know.💗

I just wanted to remind you that you don't have to apologize for taking off some time *from* your life *for* yourself. Absolutely no questions asked or explanations needed, for doing what you feel is best for yourself.💗

I hope you find whatever it is your'e seeking out of this break, and may it be a nourishing one for you. It is indeed okay to not have it all figured out. We can move at our pace, taking our time. Take good care of you. See ya!💗

dear-break.gif

quickwittedKite5386 2 days ago

Hi.

We haven't talked but I hope you rest and relax lots!

1000100781_1726600123.jpg