Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vanlifer the finale

affableTown5581 January 25th

Day 114

I'm done with 7 cups. It's been helpful but at the end of the day it's not for me. So this is my last post officially. Might as well be a vanlifer post. 114 days of living out of a car. What a *** time it's been lol. I miraculously raised my credit score, made some mental discoveries, started my comic already have multiple pages finished with artist I hired. Made some *** YouTube videos might do more with that. Got good at my job. Alots happened. I think I made two pretty huge discoveries that really have my ready to move on. 1, life sucks for me but it shouldn't. I'm literally trapped in an exploitative system. One that almost everyone I know is a victim of. But it effects me worse than most so I don't benefit by lingering in it. Trust in myself and indifference if peoples bs is what'll get me out. Most of everything in this country is bs. It's pretty much collapsing and no one's reacting to it. 2 I lean towards negativity when it comes to myself. Most thing are neutral. It's no biggie and doesn't matter. I don't care. adios ✌️🕊️

Asher January 31st

Sorry to see you Town, but as you said sometimes not everything fits for us. I wish you the best and we are always here if you choose to return as well.