Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My problem in particular.

AshleyGamer1995 July 26th

Since my thread posts got deleted, which I know I've made duplications because I was very angry lately, let me state the same issue again, but very short and calm - I do NOT like QR codes, because they are horrible, messed up, ruin to everything, etc. I wished they did not exist, but only bar codes that I'm much better used to over all years. So there, I don't need to repeat my same huge, rageful explanations again.

So now... Responses in this category of threads than the other ones I tried? Please?

Tinywhisper11 July 26th

@AshleyGamer1995 I have no idea what a qr code is, and I'm sorry it made you angry. How are you doing today?

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 28th

@Tinywhisper11

...You've no idea on that? You should, because most people do. It's a messed up pattern appearing everywhere which really puts me off, and no I'm not OK today, either, because of my other usual chalenging issue: People not saying anything or much to me about what I do like in life (I won't say it because it would be a waste anyway). -_-'

HopieRemi July 27th

@AshleyGamer1995

What the difference between the QR code and the bar code? And in what context do the QR make you angry?

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 28th

@HopieRemi

I do not like QRs because they are totally messed up. It's so obvious...

HopieRemi July 29th

@AshleyGamer1995

How are they messed up? I am trying to understand because it is not obvious for me. I thought bar codes and QR codes do different things.

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 29th

@HopieRemi

They are messed up because of all these mixed black and white squares

HopieRemi July 29th

@AshleyGamer1995

Hey, no need to curse at me. I am simply trying to understand. So it look visually unappealing?