Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My odd self

survivor4life831 December 19th, 2023

Hi, I'm new here and I was looking around on this site. I then found this thread and knew I should try it out because I found out that I can communicate far better typing then anything.

You may see poems, or entries, or even rants that I cannot express verbally but will after writing it down. I believe that this will be beneficial for me to "talk" about myself.

I may be odd, but it's who I am.

(Hopefully I'm doing this right)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 22nd, 2023

Hiya @survivor4life831 welcome to the community and yes, you're doing great. Having a space to talk about yourself or share how you feel, anything you need to let out, is so important, glad you found it here. 💛

survivor4life831 OP December 23rd, 2023

Ugh...tonight's not my night.

I was at a Walmart today to do some shopping for myself for Christmas. I took a taxi to there and it wasn't bad. Did my shopping (got a cute outfit and a squishmallow in the process) and decided to leave. I called for my taxi and about 30 minutes later a guy arrived. At first it didn't bother me when he helped me with my items...but as soon as I got in he asked me why was I shopping on a day like this. I then said it was because I was a bit bored. After hearing this he kept asking me out to go with him to some restaurant if I was bored. Even though I didn't say stop, I did express discomfort by body language but he kept on going saying I was cute and that I looked good. I was really uncomfortable with all of it.

...but I can't report because I wasn't paying attention to the cab number or his last name. I only know his first name because he kept saying my name and his name like we're together...

I just...I feel icky inside and I can't do anything about it...