Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just Ranting here

worldwidecutie11 February 6th

Nothing interesting here. Just some blabber .

Last week my , I'm not even what to call him, sort of partner moved to other city. We are together for 8 months now. And I really like him , like really like him. And I know he genuinely likes me or maybe used to like me before.. We both have quiet personality and don't use social media at all. But since he's moved I feel like he is really not interested to keep contact. Earlier, when we were living together he used to msg even  from his office atleast 2 times .

But now he is growing apart. I don't know if it's my misunderstanding or reality But this feeling sucks and then the realization of this feeling sucks more. He seems to be cool on call . He is also very secretive of his life and no one knows abt our relation which makes me worry more. And these thoughts are making me crazy. I want things to be clear but hesitant that if I  bring this matter , We might actually break up bcz of it. And then I  hate myself for having these thoughts and wasting so much energy in this matter. So, today I'm gonna confront him.. so, I need to get my head straight. I'll  ask him if he is in this relationship sincerely or is it suffocating ? If not then why no msgs? And then discuss accordingly. I just don't want to cry while this discussion. Okay.. let's do this.

Anonkelvin007 February 11th

@worldwidecutie11  Relax and don't push yourself too hard, try to shift your attention to other places you are interested in, you can make your mood less anxious, to believe in your charm, is that your things will always be yours will not run away, not your force is not useful, it is better to spend time on the useful aspects of yourself.