Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

open diary section? okay, i'll try it out

MerciIsScreaming May 10th, 2016

Well I have some things in my mind, I guess. This will probably be lots of scattered topics.

Hmm I'm turning 21 in about month, thats kinda scary.

I don't know what to do with my life, i'm stuck in a rut. I don't know if I should go back to school or try online courses, or get a 2nd part itme job. I need a new car and I need perscription sunglasses, and I really want my own place (like an apartment). All of that costs money, the school, the online courses, the car, sunglasses etc. So really a 2nd part time job would probably be the best thing, but honeslty i'm already so exhausted everyday just by how my life is now, I don't know how i'd be able to do any of those other things.

I'm super happy about this new Andy Black album that came out a few days ago, it's such a great album, i've listened to it on repeat ever since it was released.

If anyone reads this, or at least reads this far, I hope you're having a good day. and if nobody does read this, that's ok, i'm not expecting people to. anyway..

I really don't know what else to write, so I guess that'll do for now.

~~~~

PacificSunrise May 12th, 2016

@MerciIsScreaming I know it can be tough with so much things going in your life and especially when many things are important as well. Thank you for sharing how you are feeling. It takes great strength to be able to manage all that you are managing and I want to cheer you on. Know that you have support here if you needed. I'm glad you got something to be happy about like the Andy Black album. laugh