Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

last wish

youarenotalone00 November 23rd, 2020

hey you,

rememeber those 2 am texts and those 2 am laughs?i do...i also remember that was the best time of my life...i was so happy..i really love you, you know...i remember that time when you called me beautiful...And honestly i havent met anyone like you, yet...and while i dont want this to be a grief letter...you should know all i ever want for you is to be happy..even if im not around...or even if im not the reason your happy

but while this happens to be another goodbye letter...i want to thank you...you changed me for the better...befor you i was a narcissistic,self centered fool...and when you came along i became something im proud of today...before you i was this person who couldnt feel anyone's pain...before you i was a psychopath...i never appreciated anyone but me...you are the reason i started to awknawledge people...you are the reason i am me...a person with a heart...i never knew pain...i thought of how unlucky i was to have so much pain in my life...but then isnt the world just filled with pain?but there is also beauty..and it always outways the pain

you changed me for the better...cuz when i look in the mirror i donot see a self centered, backstabing wanker...instead i see a young women who radiates joy and love...while you are not here with me right now...i really wish you were...sometimes i look up at the night sky wishing im talking to you...we are seperated by a distance..so big...yet i do wish for one last thing...one last dance,one last laugh...one last hug...i know im being impractical but...just this one last time i want to see you...perhaps from a distance...i want see your beautiful brown eyes...and how they sparkle when you saw the people you loved...i want to see your smile...cuz' it always lit my whole world up...even if im not the reason you smile

love,

meheart

Asher November 23rd, 2020

Thank you for sharing that with us.

youarenotalone00 OP November 24th, 2020

@Asherwolfice the pleasure was mine...im so glad u read that and hopfully liked it...thank you for reading it and spending your time with itheart

friendlySkies6250 November 24th, 2020

@youarenotalone00

Aww this is so heart-felt from someone so beautiful 💝

November 24th, 2020

@youarenotalone00 it's really fabulous awesome wonderfulheart

do make sure to share it to the person you have written for smiley

really touching

Divorcsupport November 24th, 2020

@youarenotalone00

Very sweet heart touching goodbye letter. Wish you get one last moment to share together.

youarenotalone00 OP November 24th, 2020

@friendlyskies6250 @amiableclamintine8001 @divircsupport

thank you all for reading and liking it...and sure i will try my hardest to make the person to whome this letter was written for to read it...thank you for spending your time and for the complementsheart...and i hope so too...i hope that my wish comes true too...thanks alot from the bottem of my heartheart