Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

a letter to my younger self

youarenotalone00 September 26th, 2020

hey,

i know you feel like the whole world is ending and that its not fair. people are judging you constantly. they call you ugly....but i must remind you that you are beautiful

you are worth it.i know people are calling you "oversensitive".i know how lonely you are;i know you are crying your self to sleep.i know the anxiety attacks, they are painful...i know how you feel that all your problems are small.i know that you made mistakes and you cant take it back now. i know how much you regret things. i know that your friends make you feel like you are not important.i know how you cry for trivial reasons and people take your tears for granted

i know how your self esteem is all so low

i know ...i just know.

im not gonna tell you"its gonna be alright"or "you are gonna be fine"

but what i will tell you is that you are a warrior and that you matter.you deserve it.you are not a mistake.you are not an accident.you are beautiful and people just dont see it...but you are born for greatness...you are made to be famous...its you who matters...not the grades...not the reputation...i know and so do you that you are gonna get through this and one day you deserve to be happy...really really happy...i know you dont see it ....but you are gonna make great friends...and a great role model...you are a warrior...and trust me there is still a lot to discover

and people still love you just look for them

love,

your older self

MidwesternCalmSeeker September 26th, 2020

That was a very touching entry, and I feel that it will resonate with many others who hopefully read it. You were an inspiration to me today. Thank you for sharing.

youarenotalone00 OP September 27th, 2020

@MidwesternCalmSeeker

youarenotalone00 OP September 27th, 2020

@MidwesternCalmSeeker heyy,thank you so much....im glad you liked it