Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who else listens to Rare Americans or have anything good to share?

StarrieSaturn 1 day ago

I’m typically in and out of episodes and stressed between divorced parents houses, school, and dealing with BPD. But I got something good I’ll like to share even if no one sees or responds to this, I got a new burner phone and added back my socials and I was watching reels like I do, cause I have a slight problem with that, and a band popped up that I originally swiped on and then realized for the split second I saw they seemed familiar, so I went back up, and I saw it was the band Rare Americans, which I’ve been listening to them for years and it about them making a third Brittle Bones Nicky, and I squealed, I was so happy and ofc instantly followed them cause apparently I wasn’t already and they’re on tour rn! Currently in Europe but will be in the states soon, it’s 5 months until they’ll just be 55 minutes from me. And, it’s 6 days after my 18th birthday, and the final day of spring for the full bang. I’m so excited, and hopefully going to get their Rhythm Kitchen hoodie, along with ofc buying a tour t shirt there. I really hope I can get good seats and go with I love, I would do my best friend but she said the band seems as if they don’t know what type of music they’re making, anyways, I’m so happy. Things seem to be falling in line and I’m obsessing, literally haven’t listened to any other bands other than Rare Americans recently. And! To make things better, on top of me being actual close friends with a rock star (Venus Blake, she’s so good please check her out if you don’t already listen) but I messaged the band, Rare Americans, and they actually responded!!! Which like made my day. I’m so happy, everything for the most part is prefect rn.