Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uncontrolled thoughts and emotions

selfdisciplinedPal2380 September 24th, 2021

It is not easy for me to accept the bad in me. It is difficult to be not emotional and sensitive about small things these days. To accept the bad and good in me as a part of being human that has fallen. It is difficult to express thoughts in words. I want people to see me as good but then it is to deny the bad inside me as well. When others told me to take it easy not to think it so hard and so complicated, but my heart say no to it...When others say I should open my heart...I don't understand how could I do it? What is specifically opening my heart means...how should I do it? Why I should I pick up every little things and make it big?

I feel helpless at times and hopeless most of the times, especially when I fail with this uncontrolled emotions and explosions of anger....

But then..I remembered God is still working in us...then this help me to calm down...

barncat September 26th, 2021

@selfdisciplinedPal2380- thank you for sharing your thoughts. Perhaps this will be an outlet for you to process your emotions. Sending you encouragement for the times you feel hopeless and helpless.

selfdisciplinedPal2380 OP September 27th, 2021

@barncat

Hi there, thank you for your kind response and encouragement. I am grateful and feel blessed.

StackieChann October 23rd, 2021

Is there any way i can pm you because i want to talk about somethings, i feel like you’ll understand where I’m coming from

StackieChann October 23rd, 2021

can you read my comment on the bottom, i didnt know how to tag

MonkeyBananaButter4830 October 24th, 2021

I have had anger play games with me as well. We are works in progress sculptures still being chiseled. When we f up we have to pick ourselves up and take a step towards being a better person in whatever little or big way we can