Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Take it slow

squizzy6 September 11th, 2020

Where to start from? I think what is wrong is that i simply love too hard too early, something my ex took advantage of. so i met a new guy but I am still unable to take it slow,i am trying though. I keep on worrying he will think I am too eager plus i suspect he likes another girl. Bottom line is.....I need to take it slow,give him space, maybe then I will be able to reason clearly.

ashlyntheordinary September 11th, 2020

@squizzy6

Heyya I understand your concerns, there could be many reasons as to why you feel so. It could probably be that you don't wish for them to leave and wish to grow closer together as soon as possible. Have you tried talking to him about it? Maybe he understands what you're going through and would love to help you out <3 A relationship always requires 2 people who come together as one after all :D I hope it sorts out! Feel free to tell me the updates and how it went

squizzy6 OP September 12th, 2020

@ashlyntheordinary thank you for the great words❤️

ashlyntheordinary September 12th, 2020

@squizzy6

Awww anytime love <3 ;")

sympatheticCake3352 September 12th, 2020

@squizzy6..why no try the love too hard and fast on yourself instead on another?...you have a huge person to love.. yourself..and only when you feel you are totally loved then look outside..if he's already having another girlfriend.. painful though it is . simply move away wz self respect for yourself..you are unique n loved

squizzy6 OP March 19th, 2023

Everything went super smoothly but death decided to take him away from me 8 months ago.