Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Putting it All on the Line

Karmakaze35 November 23rd, 2019

I was taught that if you really care about someone special, tell them good morning and good night each day. Its been 3 weeks since I saw her fly into the speed dating room, laughing as she was pulled in by her ESA. I remember that laugh, so well. It resonates in my mind better than any earworm I've had before. I also picture her smile from her Joker cosplay. Her eyes squinting a little, sparking in the light... excuse me, I had a moment of total swoonage.

This morning, the good morning text was Good morning! I hope your day is as beautiful as you are! (Now, obvious male stereotypes aside, yes, shes absolutely beautiful on the outside, but theres something internally that really stands out that I want to be near all the time) her reply was one that set my smile wider than the Cheshire Cats: Awe youre such a sweet talker, I hope yours is too! My day has been made right there.

While at work, she sends me a text, and we even carry a little conversation, and I ask if shes always busy on weekends (if you havent figured out where this is going... Im so sorry), and she said she doesnt work most weekends. I felt this was the right opportunity. If youre not doing anything next weekend, would you wanna get together for some dinner? Maybe Chinese?

Most torturous wait, EVER. But, shes worth it (doesnt help shes feeling sick)

SamuelFrancis March 28th, 2020

@Karmakaze35 Hope you got a reply (Sorry for the late reply)