Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My strange mind: entry two

TaylorTheFrog November 13th, 2023

Scars (TW talks of scars and implied sh)

(11/12/23 10:50am) When I was younger scars were cool and ***.  they always were on the strong characters and I wanted that. I thought scars were big red lines that were over peoples eyes ( the 2018 gacha gave me that idea). Now I look at the scars in my arm and legs and I now understand scars show that someone went through something and Has survived. Whenever I get hurt my brain wants to make sure it becomes a scar.I don’t hate the scars as they bring me comfort but sometimes I still think of that little girl who wanted them to feel powerful not to feel sane and their pain is real.

(10:56am)

entry ends 

Mya000 November 20th, 2023

@TaylorTheFrog I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on scars, and it's clear that your perspective has evolved over time. It's interesting how our perceptions can change as we grow. While the connection between scars and strength may have shifted for you, it's essential to acknowledge the growth and resilience you've demonstrated. If you ever feel the need to talk more about these feelings, I'm here to listen. Take care.