Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Diary Entry - how i really feel

fairmindedShade219 March 20th, 2022

I am currently living alone with my father after my mom chose to move out of the house for some time. My dad is manipulative, and I think shows the traits of a sociopath. For all my life, he would abuse my mother, gaslight us both, and then apologize turning into a completely different person, pretending that he would care about us and understand our feelings. Recently, I had a falling out with my mom, and she left the house. I was betrayed because she had abused me as well due to her being upset by my dad's actions. She never took my feelings into consideration. No matter how hard I tried, she would always blame me for her misfortunes. This time, I was sick of her toxicity because I couldn't deal with two unsupportive and abusive parents. I was left alone by my mom even though she knew my dad fought with her and gaslighted her on purpose to act this way, and I'm trying to adjust living with my dad. I don't feel comfortable, but I'm staying strong for myself so that I can be independent and move on with my life without my parents. I need to finish college and save up some money in order to do that. I have been motivating myself to work harder and also find a support system so that I don't feel alone when I'm with my family. I'm going to take it day by day and do whatever I can to deal with my dad.

lucy2 March 28th, 2022

@fairmindedShade219

Sending support and strength to help you through!

Lucy2