Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Marbes corner

MalibuNights November 28th, 2019

Middle of the afternoon and these strong feelings of being unwanted & unimportant are setting in. A strong desire to disappear, away from everyone I know. It comes with a fear of being proved right that it wouldn't matter if I didn't exist or that everyone's life would go on just the same but at the same time, these feelings want to be validated. There's a strange kind of comfort in being sad sometimes. Maybe it would be nice to get away from everyone and know once and for all that the life you've lived didn't matter.

MalibuNights OP November 28th, 2019

Keep feeling the excess skin around my neck, look down at my thighs and feel my stomach tumble at how big they are. Couldn't manage to stay on a video call with my best friend a couple of days ago because of how disgusted I was with the small square in the corner which showed my face. I miss my old ways. I miss skipping meals.

MalibuNights OP November 29th, 2019

I had a burger and i feel guilty about it :/ It's almost like i can see the difference it's going to make on my appearance. Why can't I be thin, why do i have to look this ugly :(

lovelyWhisper66 December 9th, 2019

@Marbes Hi there, I apologize for the late reply! Just wanted to see how you are doing. I really appreciate you opening up to us; that takes immense courage.

If you ever need to chat with someone, the listeners are always available. Hope to hear from you; best wishes! :) *hugs if you are okay with it*