Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Letting Go.

TheRealEmbo March 6th, 2015

I have dealt with so many things in the past 6 months.. Probably the hardest times of my life. I wish there really was more I could say but I don't have a lot of words. I do know though I'm trying to let go. Move forward in life rather stepping back. It will be the hardest thing I do.. but I will post here everyday sort of like a blog to update people on how I feel.. and hopefully someone can chime in and relate and maybe find some hope in my journey.

reliableWalker1412 March 6th, 2015

Yes, please keep us updated with how things are going for you. You already did the first step, you're letting go. And that's the most important aspect in life in order for us to become better individuals.

TarynNicole March 6th, 2015

Hi,TheRealEmbo. I think life is abalance of holding on and letting go. Letting go takes love and kindness.Letting go doesn't mean that we have given up or that we don't care.

faithsullivan March 6th, 2015

Letting go is not hard for me, continuing to move forward after the hurt has been a challenge. I feel like a failure for many reason battling depression and anxiety has added to my pain and shame. I am not the person I once was..my attitude, and personality has changed. At times I am afraid to go outside the world becomes a scary place to me. I have no one I can trust. I would love to let go and go on with my life, I just don't know what steps to take.

TheRealEmbo OP March 6th, 2015

I feel okay today. This morning I watched my friend well ex friend take all of her stuff out of my house. I was ok but she didn't even say anything to me. We didn't even fight or anything just sort of have grown apart. It's okay though. I spent most of the day driving today which was nice I got to reflect on a lot. I'm glad that this all getting done though... Huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. I feel a bit isolated though like I want to call back my friend into my life... But it was so toxic and making me more unstable. Hope everyone else is having a good day.

TheRealEmbo OP March 8th, 2015

It was a half and half day today. This morning and afternoon was great, but it went south at dinner. We celebrated my grandmothers birthday and it was really great. She was very happy and enjoyed the gifts we got her. Dinner was absolutely fantastic until my family began to criticize me. We went to the town my sister is in... Let me tell youwe never see her where as I'm always around and visiting family when I can.Everyone was talking down to me and ignoring me because it was all aboutmy sister... I remember calling out to my mom and she just sort ofignored me and played the whole I'm talking card... It sucks when she doesthat. I felt isolated around my family it made it seem like they didn't care. Iknow it's because it wasn't really a function about me... But it was mygrandmas birthday not everything about Lauren day. I just feel sooverlooked like no one cares, I know they do but it's upsetting and it justcauses me sadness. I tried brushing it off but it seemed to stick...hope everyone has had a better day than me stay safe everyone

TheRealEmbo OP March 8th, 2015

I'm sick today... so I don't feel good at all. I havent done anything but made the 1hr drive home. Now I am just sleeping. I hate the weather too, it's all rainy and yucky.. Hope everyone is having a good day.

TheRealEmbo OP March 10th, 2015

Today was filled with anxiety. I don't have much to say about it really... Other than I was anxious, I saw the one who hurt me the most today.. and I didn't feel hurt anymore. I was just angry at her and her what seems to be perfect life. Though I'm grateful for my struggles as I wouldn't be the person I am today. Hope everyone has a good day.

TheRealEmbo OP March 10th, 2015

Today kind of sucked... so much to do so little time. I feel like I'm losing control of things. I don't like the feeling at all. I know things are always ups and downs for me, but I'm hoping soon to have more ups than downs. Spring break is almost hear which reminds me of how alone I'll be. People I used to know will be out there partying and having fun, but I'll be sitting at home doing nothing. I really wish I was confident in the way I looked, but I'm not... I think I'm so ugly... I wish I could feel pretty. I was used so much and torn to pieces so now that's all that is left of me... a piece.. and I think it's an ugly one for sure. Anyways hope you all are having a good day.

TheRealEmbo OP March 12th, 2015

So late today... went to the mall with my roommate.. it was ok, but she brought friends along so I was pretty isolated from them. There wasn't too many people there today, but I didn't like shopping as the store isles are cramped. We ate at a nice Japaneserestaurant I tried sushi... It was suprisingly good. Hope everyone had a nice night/day!

TheRealEmbo OP March 13th, 2015

Had a decent day today... wow I'm surprised at how nice this week has gone. Sometimes I have bad ones and good ones.. but overall I'd say it was a good week. I've learned a lot about myself here and I have realized that a lot of people know how I feel. I didn't do much today as really it's the start of spring break...not that really matters to me as I'm doing anything. I am excited about no school though. I probably will sleep a lot and watch movies. Hope everyone has had a nice week and is enjoying there day take it easy y'all :).

TheRealEmbo OP March 15th, 2015

I snapped.. I said I wouldn't but I did. I drank it made things worse. I hate it when I screw up. I feel like everything I've worked for is over. Oh well.. tomorrow is a new day. Hope you all are having a good one.

We all mess up sometimes. We all make mistakes. It's moving on from them that counts. Tomorrow IS a new day. A new start. You only get one life so make it good :3 >u< the past is the past, if you live in the past there's no chance for a future :3 it might not be the brightest future now but things will change. It gets better.

TheRealEmbo OP March 21st, 2015

Just got out of the hospital. I am feeling much better today. Overall it was a positive expirence. I have 90 days of court ordered outpatient therapy which is ok. I'm very scared though don't know how I will cope being on my own and less medicated. Hope yall are having a good day