Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I guess this is how it is

blue422electricboogalo June 7th, 2019

I'm lying in my bed with tears drying on my cheeks, on this website before I go to sleep. This is my habit now. I've never been able to get more than a two day streak but that's okay. What's really weirding me out is the crying. At school I always feel at least kinda okay - sometimes I feel close to tears because of a n awkward social th ing or loud and overwhelming things but a lot of the time that's temporary and goes away after a minute or so. After school i watch YouTube , talk to my friends and do homework - I'm pretty happy during these points too, though recently I've started getting pretty bad headaches during this time.

I just don't understand how I only ever cry while in bed and not any where else or at any other points. The worries are still there during the day and I listen to audio books or similar to stop myself from having to think that much at night.

Any advice or help or just something would be massively appreciated. I just want to know why I'm like this, it makes me feel like I'm pretending to my friends.

generousTurtle7480 June 8th, 2019

@blue422electricboogalo hey blue, I suggest opening up to your love ones and get some support from them :) Perhaps a hug and a moment of confiding would help tremendously. Don't walk this journey alone, let your love ones know what you are fscing so they can be there and support you through this tough time.

blue422electricboogalo OP June 8th, 2019

@generousTurtle7480 thank you for the advice , I've talked to some of my friends about how I feel and it really does help, I'm now working on talking to my girlfriend about it as well

Butterflee June 8th, 2019

@blue422electricboogalo your immune system is weakest at night that's when we get fevers or anxiety attacks...the body and mind are oreparing for rexharging and at night time they are the weajest😉🤗🤗🤗don't worry, it happened and it happens to me at age 43 crying at night🤗 i feel you and you are not alone🤗🤗🤗