Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel so so happy to leave my job, a rant

jose96 November 5th, 2021

Until this day I'm at a work that, while it has good things, has taken a toll on me mantally and I'm so proud and excited that I got another job and start on Monday!

I'm a system's engineer, so obviously i like to work in IT or related, but since January 15 to this day I've been working in administration so totally not my field. 1st thing I didn't liked but i shrug it off because it paid fine. Not well but fine. Then, i got to the day-to-day routine of the company, the work environment, my coworkers and my bosses (my uncle and his wife, huge red flag i decided to ignore) and well... It fucking sucks! I don't feel like i belong here, i don't fit in here, i don't like either what i do, what everybody expectes me to do or even what this company does!

I appreciate the opportunity that my uncle and his wife gave me here don't get me wrong, but i so so hate to be here you know? It feels like this job was sucking my soul and my life and my joy and everything.

I mean how is it even possible got home angry every day!!.. my amazing and beautiful wife doesnt deserve that and That's not what i am at all, this job has affected my life outside of it. Thankfully, this ends today.

On Monday i start at a new job, better wages, my field IT and overall with a much better company and work environment... This feels like a new life, i know it's just a job but the effect that has had in me just knowing that I'm leaving this hell to be in something that i want has no word to it. Immense joy, happiness... I wanna dance and sing and just be hopeful that good things happens to good people.

Thanks anyone for reading, excuse me for my sincerity but I'm so Happy! I feel free!!

sunnyWriting4806 November 6th, 2021

@jose96

So happy for you Jose! More power to yourself and enjoy your freedom! Woo!