Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I dunno, I just hate everyone

patientOcean5477 November 22nd, 2019

I dunno what to say. I always try to be good person and caring one to people around me: bf, family, friends. But there's time where i want to be alone but they wont let me to be alone. My bf is someone like me who need space and time to be alone too. So i'm giving him space now. But in fact i miss him. I felt like he never miss me even one bit. He told me i always chat him everyday. Okay i stop chatting him

But people around me wont leave me alone when i want to be all alone. Mom suddenly made plan to come to my place. She insist to come. I dun want her to come. Especially when i have lots of things to hide.

My friends keep bugging me telling that i'm being jerk to mom and tell me to just break up with my bf. One of them even offering me to another man when i'm still in relationship!

I dunno what to say, it felt like the one who always have to give everything is me. When will everyone being nice by leaving me alone when i want to? I can say i hate people around me. I hate them.

frigidstars27 November 23rd, 2019

@patientOcean5477

Yeah, I'm hearing what you're saying of wanting to have a place to recover. Just sort of have your own space where you don't have to give anything to anyone and you're free to live for yourself, feel whatever you feel, be whatever you want to be without having to please or help anyone else. Like, that alone space is a special haven where you get to be yourself unobstructed.

I'm imagining that having your friends bugging you contributes to this feeling of not receiving much benefit from being around them. Maybe they get something of value from you and benefit from your presence, but the reverse might not be true. So there's a feeling of inequity, imbalance, or unfairness there.